Scary eye exam

Hi I was wondering if you can contract Hiv or hepatitis from an eye exam. The reason for my question is the person before me who was very rough! Before I could notice I had touched something wet with my eye! Not sure if what it was (drops, tears hoping not blood) Now I am scared to death about contracting something. Sometimes the tools they use come in contact with your eyes and I know that this is mucous membranes! How much risk is there and shoud I worry? Thanks so much in advance! Hope you respond.

Hepatitis viruses are only transmitted from blood to blood exposure.

Hep C & Mosquito bites
Interferon