|Hep C & Mosquito bites
Jul 8, 2008
Can Hepatitis C be spread by Mosquito bites ?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Absolutely not.Enjoy the summer but still avoid mosquitoes which can carry other infections such as West Nile.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Having Unprotected Sex With Someone With Hiv Always Mean You Will Get It?
- Neuropathy And Pins And Needles In Groin Area
- Mycoplasma Pneumonia And Hiv
- Can Hiv Get Transmitted By A Toilet?
- How Long Can The Hiv Virus Live In Extreme Temperature?
- Can You Get Hiv From Just Touching The Vagina?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.