|Hep C & Mosquito bites
Jul 8, 2008
Can Hepatitis C be spread by Mosquito bites ?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Absolutely not.Enjoy the summer but still avoid mosquitoes which can carry other infections such as West Nile.
Treatment of Hepatits C
Scary eye exam
- Will Antibiotics Cure Chlamydia?
- What's The Difference Between Vaginosis And Vaginitis?
- What Is The Difference Between Herpes Igg And Igm?
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Herpes And Cold Sores?
- What If Had Sex After Taking The Pills For Chlamydia?
- What Are My Chances Of Getting Chlamydia From Someone Who Already Has It?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.