|Hep C & Mosquito bites
Jul 8, 2008
Can Hepatitis C be spread by Mosquito bites ?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Absolutely not.Enjoy the summer but still avoid mosquitoes which can carry other infections such as West Nile.
Treatment of Hepatits C
Scary eye exam
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Sore In Mouth?
- Can Someone Get HIV From Touching Sweat?
- Can You Contract AIDS From Licking Penis?
- Can You Get AIDS From Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Getting HIV From Deep Kissing
- Should I Get Tested After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.