|Hep C & Mosquito bites
Jul 8, 2008
Can Hepatitis C be spread by Mosquito bites ?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Absolutely not.Enjoy the summer but still avoid mosquitoes which can carry other infections such as West Nile.
Treatment of Hepatits C
Scary eye exam
- Sore Throat After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Herpes From A Cold Sore?
- How Long Do You Have To Wait Until You Can Get Tested For An Std?
- Sexually Transmitted Disease That Cause Numbness
- Has Anyone Gotten Hiv From Blood On Floor
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.