|Treatment of Hepatits C
Jul 8, 2008
What is the Best treatment of this disease as i am suffering since last 12 month since than i have not consult any elopathic doctor except a treatment of herbal medicine.Initially when i got the test of my blood the range of my serum ALT was 133 but the latest report of this test is 46. Please advise
Response from Dr. McGovern
Right now there is only one therapy - pegylated interferon and ribavirin.
You will need a liver biopsy to determine if you need therapy.
Reactive with Hep C but viral load low
Hep C & Mosquito bites
- Preliminary Positive Hiv Test
- Will You Contract Hiv By Having Sex With An Hiv Negative Person?
- If You Have Hiv Can You Fight A Cold?
- What Are The Chance Of Getting Hiv Using A Condom?
- Whats The Percentage Chance Of A Man Getting Hiv From A Woman?
- Will My Chlamydia Go Away With Treatment?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.