|Reactive with Hep C but viral load low
Jul 8, 2008
I had Hep C and went on the therapy for it and it went undetected and my test came back negative for hep c now I am showing positve for hep c but my viral load is undetected what does that mean
Response from Dr. McGovern
The antibody test for HCV will be positive for most of your life even if your virus is cleared from your body.
Treatment of Hepatits C
- Itchy Scrotum Could I Have HIV
- Bronchitis After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Fever After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Balls After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Is Clindamycin Used To Treat Some Sexually Transmitted Disease?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.