|any possible transmission
Jul 8, 2008
I was working out in the gym and pricked my finger on a piece of wire. Is there any chance of Transmission, of any diseaes this way.
Response from Dr. McGovern
No - hepatitis viruses are transmitted blood to blood.
I would check to see if your tetanus shots are up to date if you do a lot of work like this.
Can peg or ribavirin prolong Hiv conversion
- Itchy Rash After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
- Cipro Dose For Chlamydia
- How Long Does Hpv Last Without A Host?
- How Long Should You Wait To Get Tested For Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.