|any possible transmission
Jul 8, 2008
I was working out in the gym and pricked my finger on a piece of wire. Is there any chance of Transmission, of any diseaes this way.
Response from Dr. McGovern
No - hepatitis viruses are transmitted blood to blood.
I would check to see if your tetanus shots are up to date if you do a lot of work like this.
Can peg or ribavirin prolong Hiv conversion
- What Kind Of Blood Test Do You Use For Herpes?
- What Kind Of Antibiotics Can You Use To Treat Shingles?
- What Does A Herpes Simplex Outbreak Feel Like?
- What Is The Normal Range On Herpes 2 Igg Test?
- What Are My Chances Of Getting Chlamydia From Someone Who Already Has It?
- What Activates Shingles?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.