|Can peg or ribavirin prolong Hiv conversion
Jul 8, 2008
I am a health care worker.I had acute hep c from a patient,was placed on peg and ribavirin as soon as my liver enzymes were found to be elevated my gi did not want to wait 3 months befor treatment do to my age for 48. 8 months after treatment I still have SVR, Hiv antibodys are negative should I test furthur. Thank you for your help.
Response from Dr. McGovern
No I would not test further. Congrats on your outcome.
Can you clarify?
any possible transmission
- What Is The Difference Between Chlamydia And Gonorrhea?
- What Does The Discharge From Chlamydia Look Like For Men?
- What Are The Short-term Effects Of Syphilis?
- Viral Infection Throat And Shingles
- Time Between Tingling And A Break Out With Herpes
- What Is The Quickest Way To Get Rid Of Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.