Donation of body to science

I am a low income, HIV+ long term survivor. Recently I searched the internet and found ther are companies that let you donate your body to science, then they will cremate your remains for your family. My sisters and om are my only familY. mY SISTERS ARE STRUGGLEING SINGLE PARENTS AND MY Mom is widowed and senior. I thought this would be a great way to save them the expense of cremation. Then to find out your instantly rejected if you've had Hep b or c/ HIV+/ or ever had an STD. I would think this would be an atribute to the right kind of researcher. Is there any place to donate your body to science where they would appreciate the special circumstances our donations come with.

I am sorry but I am not aware of any. However, since you are a long-term survivor, I am hoping that your financial situation will improve long before you die. Best regards for a brighter outlook.

Fist fight
Can you clarify?