Can you get HCV from drink/food if there is boold?

Dear doctor!

I was recently on holiday and I ordered a drink from hotel bar. When I received the drink and started drinking it with straw I saw that the waitress had a small bleeding cut on her finger with couple of drops of blood. I didnt see any blood on the straw and I didnt have any bleeding cuts on my mouth but I had very dry lips (not bleeding though). There was no blood on my lips after drinking with the straw.

Is there any risk in this incidence if the waitress has touched the straw that I used for drinking even if I didnt see blood on it? Is it generally possible to get HCV from drink/food if there is a little amount of blood in it? Have you ever heard that this kind of exposure has lead to infection?

Can I just relax and foget about this?

Thank you for you help; you are great!!!

Yes I am going to agree that you can relax and forget about it.

I am very happy that you enjoy the site. Thanks!

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS?????PLEASE SOME HELP!
drinking alcohol