WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS?????PLEASE SOME HELP!

How are you Dr. McGovern? Can you please give a worrier some help? I will keep this short because I do not want to take up alot of your time. I had a risk in January and I decided to get tested at the 3 month period (tests negative) but just in case I have decided to wait for 6 months.

My question is in regards too how many weeks is 6 months? My exposure was in January and I am currently scheduled for my doctors appointment in July, at 25 weeks. 25 weeks X 7 days is 175 days. Now technically, I think 6 months, is 26 weeks at 182 days. Will my Hepatitis and HIV tests at 25 weeks aka 175 days, be suffucient for the 6 month window period? Please help!!!

Yes, although this is technically 25 weeks, I would consider this time duration within the six month window - and adequate.

What does this mean?
Can you get HCV from drink/food if there is boold?