|What does this mean?
Jul 8, 2008
My daughter laboratory result were the following HBsAG reactive(3253) HBeAG non reactive (.092).Appreciate a reply Thanks.
Response from Dr. McGovern
Your daughter has chronic infection or recent acute infection. I can't tell since she has only had a few blood tests. You need further blood work to sort this out (eg, HBV DNA, HBcore antibody IgM and IGG)
HIV and Hep C testing
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS?????PLEASE SOME HELP!
- Odds Of Getting HIV Insertive Oral Sex
- Vaginal Sex Without Condom And HIV Transmission Risk
- Does HIV Cause Runny Nose?
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.