|What does this mean?
Jul 8, 2008
My daughter laboratory result were the following HBsAG reactive(3253) HBeAG non reactive (.092).Appreciate a reply Thanks.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Your daughter has chronic infection or recent acute infection. I can't tell since she has only had a few blood tests. You need further blood work to sort this out (eg, HBV DNA, HBcore antibody IgM and IGG)
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Touching Vagina How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Afraid I Have AIDS
- Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Negative At 16 Weeks
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Dried Blood?
- What Is The Risk Of Giving Handjob?
- Blisters During Seroconversion
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.