HIV and Hep C testing

I am a RN in a ER. I recently was scratched while removing a port lock from a pt. The tip of the needle scratched my hand. The top layer of my skin was removed and I immediately washed my hands. over and over. there was no visible blood until I squeezed my finger so hard that some came out. What are the chances I could have contracted something? (The port had continous fluids running and then it was flushed with heparin before being pulled). The pt was an elderly woman with no known infections, but the chance is still there. This really worries me. Thanks for your help!

Sounds very unlikely, but that doesn't change my mind that you should go to the employee health service for testing. This is for your own protection as a health care worker!!!

OCD - please can you give me advice
What does this mean?