OCD - please can you give me advice

Hello Doctor

Please can you help me, i have HIV and doing extremly well on medication. The thing is, I am anxoius of catching Hep B or C, I protect myself very well with sex (long term partner always use condoms)and i have my jabs for Hep B, which took a while to take in my system but i've been told i'm covered. The thing is, i'm worried incase i can catch hep from maybe a paper cut or from a small wound - does it take more than this to catch hep ? Sometimes it gets that bad, if i have accident with paper at work that i can't concentrate for days. Please can you give me some advice? and do you think you can catch hep in this way?

Many thanks

If your hepatitis B vaccine led to protective antibodies, you are all set.

Hepatitis C is transmitted from blood to blood exposure. It is impossible to get it from a paper cut.

If you still find you are anxious, please share these feelings with your HIV provider.

Thoughts on SAMe
HIV and Hep C testing