For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

Could I have aids or hepatitis?

Hi, im 18 yrs of age, and as embarassed as i am to say, I have on a few occassions stuck a pen up my anus for the pleasure of anal masterbation. The pens i have used have often been one's that have been lying around the house. I was wondering because I often get very paranoid, could i have aids/hepatitis from what i have been doing? Note: i have not stuck the pen up my anus with the actual ink facing in, i have made sure to do it using the end of the pen. I appreciate your time.

No hepatitis viruses are transmitted due to blood to blood exposure.

Please test Panel Results
Thoughts on SAMe