|Could I have aids or hepatitis?
Jul 8, 2008
Hi, im 18 yrs of age, and as embarassed as i am to say, I have on a few occassions stuck a pen up my anus for the pleasure of anal masterbation. The pens i have used have often been one's that have been lying around the house. I was wondering because I often get very paranoid, could i have aids/hepatitis from what i have been doing? Note: i have not stuck the pen up my anus with the actual ink facing in, i have made sure to do it using the end of the pen. I appreciate your time.
Response from Dr. McGovern
No hepatitis viruses are transmitted due to blood to blood exposure.
Please test Panel Results
Thoughts on SAMe
- Insurance Coverage For Buffalo Hump Surgery Removal
- When Does Leukoplakia Show Up In Hiv?
- Why Do I Always Have Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Is The Difference Between Razor Burn And Herpes On The Vagina?
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Herpes And Shingles?
- What Is A Over The Counter Genital Wart Remover?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.