For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

Please test Panel Results

I have ordered Hep B panel test.

1.HbsAg :Negative 2.HBcAB IgM :Negative 3.HBeAg :Negative 4.Anti-HBe :Positive 5.Anti-HBc Positive 6.Anti-Hbs :Positive ( Value is 1678 ui/ml)

My ALT is 60 and GGt is 70.

A). Am I protected? why my ALT and GGT are high?

B).Can you please advise what I need to do?

C). Since my IgM is Negative shall assume my infection is more than six month old?

d). Is it good sign to have Anti-Hbe

Thanks, Kum

It appears that you have had past hepatitis B infection since your core and surface antibodies are positive. HOwever, you appear to have cleared your infection.

I am uncertain why your liver function tests are positive. I would ask your doctor to check for hepatitis C and other causes of liver disease.

hepatitis B and Fatty liver
Could I have aids or hepatitis?