hepitis c

i started having unprotected sex with my mate approx 2 weeks ago before that we allways used protection and now i find out that he has hepitis c. and did not tell me. how long does it take for this to show up in your system as i have scheduled a doctors appointment but am i going to early for it to show up in my blood sytem or not ?

It is okay to be seen now to be certain that you never acquired it before. Then you should continue to have follow-up testing. If two weeks have gone by since this exposure, a negative HCV RNA test would be reassuring. A negative HCV antibody by 12 weeks would be extremely reassuring although testing is usually recommended out to six months. Few people convert this late though.

Positive Hep B Core IGM
hepatitis B and Fatty liver