hepa b management
Jul 8, 2008
hellow barbara, i am a second year college nursing student,then when i had my medical examination, i find out that i am positive of having an hepa b antigen, then a days later i already feelin those signs and symptoms of having an hepatitis b, my question is how can i manage my body, and how can i know if im having an acute or chronic hepatitis b....
Response from Dr. McGovern
As a nursing student, the student health service should offer you further testing with core IgM and IgG to determine your status. You will also need testing of HBV DNA and E antigen.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Coated Tongue After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Getting Fingered Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Tongue After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can A Vaginal Cyst Look Like An Std?
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Warts On Your Hands?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.