Jul 8, 2008
i recently got this ressult i hope you can help me intrepet my result HBsAg (Qualitative)- Negative HBs Anti Body - Qualitative- non-reactive HCV Qualitative- non-reactive
| Response from Dr. McGovern
They show no evidence of prior infection. If you are at risk for these infections then you may want to get vaccinated for hepatitis B.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Red Spots After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Shingles After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Touching Used Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Amoxicillin Cure Std
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.