Jul 8, 2008
i recently got this ressult i hope you can help me intrepet my result HBsAg (Qualitative)- Negative HBs Anti Body - Qualitative- non-reactive HCV Qualitative- non-reactive
Response from Dr. McGovern
They show no evidence of prior infection. If you are at risk for these infections then you may want to get vaccinated for hepatitis B.
HBsAg w/ Titer
- Must Hiv Enter A Person's Bloodstream In Order To Infect The Person
- Do The Health Departments List People With Hiv?
- Negative Effects Of Flu Shot On Peripheral Neuropathy
- How Long For Hiv To Turn Into Aids Without Treatment?
- Does Hiv Cause Cough?
- Can You Get Hiv From Stepping On A Needle?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.