Jul 8, 2008
hi doc!i am get a medical examination last week and my result of my medical examination first is fit to work after that they release my medical result they said to me that i am positive of hepa b. what should i do if i positive of hepa b? Is there any chance to heal this virus?
Response from Dr. McGovern
You need to know if you even need therapy in the first place. Your doctor will need to check a hepatitis B core antibody, surface antigen, core antibody, and HBV DNA and HB e antigen status along with liver function tests as a first place to start.
HBsAG (ELISA) method
Losing my mind please answer!
- One Month After Hiv Exposure Testing
- Risk Of Protected Sex With A Prostitute
- Would Like To See Images Of Aids Sores On Body
- How Long Can Someone Live After Hiv Infection Taking Medication?
- Can You Get Hiv Without Open Cuts Through Vaginal Sex?
- How Long Does It Take For The Hiv Virus To Show Up?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.