Jul 8, 2008
i was already vaccinated during my infancy but without the booster dose. Today im 17 years old i was vaccinated again with hepa b ist dose. whats the effect?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Nothing harmful and probably beneficial. However, you may only need one shot so would recommend checking surface antibodies. If greater than 10, would stop the vaccine series.
Pregnant and scared: infection from dried blood? Please help!
- Can You Catch HIV From Urine?
- Will There Ever Be A Cure For HIV?
- How Long Does It Take To Know If You Have AIDS?
- What Causes Severe Vaginal Bleeding, Large Clots, Chills, Shivering, Abdominal And Leg Pain?
- Can Someone Get HIV From Touching Sweat?
- Do People Catch HIV From Sharing A Razor?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.