Pregnant and scared: infection from dried blood? Please help!

Dear Doctor!

I hope you could relief my anxiety a little bit. Im pregnant and scared is it possible to become HCV infected this way:

I recently took my cat to a vet clinic. The vet asked me to help him when he examined my cat. I helped him and touched a bottle of disinfection liquid. After a while I noticed that there was a little dried blood (couple of drops) on the side of the bottle. I remembered that after touching the bottle I poured a little of that liquid to my hands and took a mint and put it to my mouth. Is it possible that if I had touched that dried blood it could have somehow travelled to my mouth via my hands when I took the mint? I did not have any cuts on my hands and Im only worried that if I had dried blood on my hand (did not see any) and touched the mint and contracted HCV this way...

Am I at risk? Should I be tested?

Is it generally common to become infected from dried blood; have you seen any cases?

Thank you for being so helpful!!! All the best for you!

Doubt you have anything to worry about and would not recommend testing.

botox
revaccination