|Is Hep. C contageous?
Jul 8, 2008
i have a health care worker coming here and she tells me she has hepatitus C. do i have to worry about getting the infection from her?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis C is only spread by blood to blood contact - like injection drug users sharing needles. It can less commonly spread through sexual intercourse, particularly with associated trauma.
I still don't understand HBV results, can you explain?
- Flu Symptoms After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Thrush After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Spots After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- How Do I Get Rid Of Vaginal Pain After Sex?
- If A Man Pulls Out Before He Comes Can I Still Get A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.