|Is Hep. C contageous?
Jul 8, 2008
i have a health care worker coming here and she tells me she has hepatitus C. do i have to worry about getting the infection from her?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis C is only spread by blood to blood contact - like injection drug users sharing needles. It can less commonly spread through sexual intercourse, particularly with associated trauma.
I still don't understand HBV results, can you explain?
- Fat Mass At Top Of Spine Buffalo Hump
- When Do Hiv Spots Appear?
- How Can A Woman Be Hiv Positive And Her Husband Hiv Negative?
- Ethical Issues On Improper Disclosure Of Protected Health Information On Patients With Hiv Or Aids
- Is Yeast Infection A Sign Of Aids Or Hiv?
- Is It Easy For Hiv To Get In Urethra?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.