Hepa B +
Jul 8, 2008
hi im a hepa b positive and HBsag result was 3.0 patient's count and cut-off value of 1.0, how will you know if its acute and chronic. i wast diagnosed last april 21, 2008. Please help me. thank you
Response from Dr. McGovern
You may be an active or inactive carrier. The way you can determine that is to check the amount of virus in your blood by getting a HBV DNA test.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Erectile Dysfunction After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Vaginal Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Vibramycin Treat Chlamydia?
- How Long Does It Take To Show Signs Of Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.