|Hepa B +
Jul 8, 2008
hi im a hepa b positive and HBsag result was 3.0 patient's count and cut-off value of 1.0, how will you know if its acute and chronic. i wast diagnosed last april 21, 2008. Please help me. thank you
Response from Dr. McGovern
You may be an active or inactive carrier. The way you can determine that is to check the amount of virus in your blood by getting a HBV DNA test.
about my hepa b
- Does Burning Penis Mean I Have Hiv?
- Swollen Glands After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Does It Take To Show Signs Of Std?
- What Are Std Symptoms On Tongue?
- Are Dark Spots On Mouth Area And Penis Tip Signs Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.