about my hepa b
Jul 8, 2008
gud day doc.i am active of hepa b.i done consulting to a doctor about my situation.the doctor gave me a lamuvidene drug to cure my hepa b,but then nothings happen.i still have my hepa b untill now.what should i do doc?pls help me about this.tnx
Response from Dr. McGovern
There are multiple new drugs for hepatitis B that are very effective and more potent than lamivudine including entecavir and tenofovir and pegylated interferon. You will need to discuss alternatives with your doctor.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Urethra After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have
- Painful Ejaculation After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- How Long Does The Hepatitis A Vaccine Work?
- Picture Of Sexually Transmitted Disease Symptoms
- Red Brown Clots Discharge And Back Pain, 7 Weeks
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.