|about my hepa b
Jul 8, 2008
gud day doc.i am active of hepa b.i done consulting to a doctor about my situation.the doctor gave me a lamuvidene drug to cure my hepa b,but then nothings happen.i still have my hepa b untill now.what should i do doc?pls help me about this.tnx
| Response from Dr. McGovern
There are multiple new drugs for hepatitis B that are very effective and more potent than lamivudine including entecavir and tenofovir and pegylated interferon. You will need to discuss alternatives with your doctor.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Type Of Antibiotic Treats Chlamydia?
- What Percentage Of Men Become Infected With Chlamydia And Have No Symptoms?
- What Is The Difference Between Syphilis And Herpes?
- What Color Is The Genital Warts Discharge?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- What Antibiotics Can Be Used To Cure Bacterial Vaginosis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.