|about my hepa b
Jul 8, 2008
gud day doc.i am active of hepa b.i done consulting to a doctor about my situation.the doctor gave me a lamuvidene drug to cure my hepa b,but then nothings happen.i still have my hepa b untill now.what should i do doc?pls help me about this.tnx
Response from Dr. McGovern
There are multiple new drugs for hepatitis B that are very effective and more potent than lamivudine including entecavir and tenofovir and pegylated interferon. You will need to discuss alternatives with your doctor.
Anti HBs Results
Hepa B +
- Does A Fungus Infection Mean I Have Hiv?
- Chances Of Hiv From Quick Penetration And Pulling Out
- Does Hiv Survive In The Open Environment?
- Can I Get Hiv From Touching An Infected Persons Blood?
- How Long After Exposure To Hiv Does It Take To Test Positive?
- Could An Adult Get Thrush From A Dentist
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.