My future life is on hold..bec HIV
Jul 8, 2008
I found out that i am inactive Hepatitis B carrier.I ask doctors but they said no need to cure.just need to prevent not to be active.but I want to be negative with my result because it will affect my work.I cannot file for Visa if I am possitive..can I be negative again..do I need treatment?
Response from Dr. McGovern
An inactive carrier means that you have no or little virus in your blood. Therefore, there would be no reason to treat. Sometimes, an inactive carrier can become "active" again so you will need further follow-up to determine your status.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Risk Of Getting HIV
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Scared To Get Tested
- Groin Pain After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Getting Scratched Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Mouth After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.