Healing cut a risk?

Hi there. I am rather worried about something that happened to me. I had protected sex with a guy of unknown status. However before we had intercourse he stimulated my clitoris with his finger for a couple of minutes. Afterwards I noticed he had a small paper cut near his fingernail. He said it had occurred just over two days prior and had bled minimally and stopped almost immediately with the application of a band aid. It appeared to be healing well. My question is - can a cut similar to the above cause hiv transmission? I am hoping though that because the cut was on the upper part of his finger, close to the nail, that I am safe, but worry that even a slight contact in my situation might have resulted in infection. Your feedback would be most welcome to hopefully put my mind at rest.

I would not be concerned about this as a risk. Please forward any future HIV related questions to the HIV forum.

wife has hbsag
Hepatitis B