wife has hbsag

I really Thank you so much for your answers. God bless you.

My wife has Hbsag +ve, but for me Hbsag -ve. the possible sexual contact I had is a month back. If I test for hbsag now(bcoz one month already over after possible sexual contact), can it say that I have hbs ag or not?

You should be vaccinated against hepatitis B. There is no reason to be worried about this in the future because the vaccine is very effective. Please talk to your doctor about this.

You can check for hepatitis B surface antigen but I would simply check your liver function tests over time to be certain that your liver tests are normal.

If you have been vaccinated in the past, then simply check your surface antibody to be certain that your levels are protective.

Healing cut a risk?