|hep c & hiv co-infection / testing
Jun 22, 2008
So i was stuck with a syringe, the person was likely hiv + / hep-c + (heroin -or- meth user). I'm going crazy, i've tested negative for both up to the 12 week mark. They say that conclusive, is it? I have many symptoms 11 months later so, i must have it right?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
If you are still concerned at 12 months, I think sometimes the best "medicine" for these situations is retesting to help relieve your fears.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bronchitis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Night Sweats After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Psoriasis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.