|hep c & hiv co-infection / testing
Jun 22, 2008
So i was stuck with a syringe, the person was likely hiv + / hep-c + (heroin -or- meth user). I'm going crazy, i've tested negative for both up to the 12 week mark. They say that conclusive, is it? I have many symptoms 11 months later so, i must have it right?
Response from Dr. McGovern
If you are still concerned at 12 months, I think sometimes the best "medicine" for these situations is retesting to help relieve your fears.
HEP B URGENT QUESTION PLEASE
Confusing answers in the archives!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Hiv Symptoms Can Swollen Lymph Nodes Be Painless
- How Long Do Early Hiv Symptoms Last?
- Longest Time For Antibody To Show Up On Hiv Test
- Receiving Oral Sex Hiv Transmission
- Does Pep Delay Seroconversion In Hiv?
- Is It Against The Law To Have Sex With Someone And Not Tell Them That You Have Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.