I was diagnosed of hepatitis B in 2007 of 1.48log by DNA test in january 2007 and in april it arrive to 3.41 log and i was adviced to switch to treatment PEGASYS.But durring sixth month of treatment the virus was <12 UI 1.07 log and this means that the virus is minus,no more in circulation.The same result in eight months,ten month as well.But i was suprised that at the end of the 48wks of pegasys,i did immediately did DNA test and i discovered that the virus is still there 1.75 log and this is shocking.

Can u advice me on what to do pls.I'm confused and i'm HbeAg negative

You still have a low viral load at this point so this would be a good time to go on a nucleoside analog. Even a low potency drug would be effective in someone with a low viral load. I would then continue on several years (at least three years of therapy) if you have proven liver disease on biopsy.

why should i?
hep c & hiv co-infection / testing