|why should i?
Jun 22, 2008
why theres a need for us to take a hepa"b" vaccination?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
To prevent HBV infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Red Spots After Anal Sex Top Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Protected Anal Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Can An Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause White Vaginal Discharge?
- Can You Get Herpes If You Use A Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.