|why should i?
Jun 22, 2008
why theres a need for us to take a hepa"b" vaccination?
Response from Dr. McGovern
To prevent HBV infection.
HEP B URGENT QUESTION PLEASE
- Safety Precautions To Take With People Living With Hiv
- Yeast Infection And Recurrent Herpes
- When You Have Genital Herpes How Often Will I Break Out?
- Uv Light For Genital Warts
- Type Of Doctor Who Removes Genital Warts
- The Risk Of Catching Gonorrhea From A Single Act Of Sexual Intercourse
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.