|why should i?
Jun 22, 2008
why theres a need for us to take a hepa"b" vaccination?
Response from Dr. McGovern
To prevent HBV infection.
HEP B URGENT QUESTION PLEASE
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Anal Sex Condom Broke
- Does Rectal Bleeding Mean I Have Hiv?
- Is White Tongue An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Itchy Testicles After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Having Sex During Period Sign Of HIV AIDS
- How Do I Cure Painful Spots On My Penis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.