herpatitis c

whenever i eat i feel very fatiged and usually get a strong feeling to sleep, also i have had unprotected sex a couple of times. two weeks ago i had a medical evaluation and the doctor told me i had herpatitis c (mild) and left me of with a couple of folic acid tabs and food suppliment. but the feelings are still on and strong what do you think is exactly the problem. i did an hiv test which came out negative along side this symptoms i have rashes on the inside of my mouth and the edges of my togues which are whitish and at times painfull i have also been diagnosed of staphylococcus and e coli infection in the past which i fell were not well treatedi need your advice in this regard

For your hepatitis C infection I would advise that you have testing for HCV RNA to see if you have chronic infection. If you do, you may need a liver biopsy to see if you have any liver disease. Even if you have normal liver function tests, you can still have some scarring in your liver.

I cannot really comment on the rashes on the inside of your mouth. If you are concerned regarding your medical care, I would certainly get a second opinion.

hepitis c and b together
hepatitis b