|hepitis c and b together
Jun 22, 2008
what does it mean when you have been told you have hep.b and already have hep.c
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Coinfection with both hepatitis C and hepatitis B is certainly seen in many patients. Often one virus will predominate over another. It will be important to check the viral levels of both viruses to see if this is the case. It is also important to consider a liver biopsy to determine the activity of your liver disease if you do have detectable virus in your blood.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bloody Nose After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Scrotum After Condom Inside Out Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.