PLEASE TELL ME IF MY TEST IS CONCLUSIVE!!!!! I WANT TO GET ENGAGED!!!!!!!

Hello, I recently had an exposure to Hep C. I decided to get tested, can you please tell me if these results are conclusive?

I had a Hep C antibody test at 14 weeks and it came back negative!

I then requested that my doctor give me an HCV RNA PCR QUALITATIVE blood test.(I did not want to wait another 3 months) The test was taken at 19 weeks after exposure! My results then came back negative!

1) With the antibody test and the HCV RNA PCR test BOTH BEING NEGATIVE,would you say that I can move on with my life and not worry about my exposure again? Would you say my tests are conclusive?

On a side note, I wanted to thank you because I think the service you do hear is very respectable and I truly hold you with the highest regards! You really help many people and you should be proud of the work you do here! Thank you in advance!

Since viremia precedes antibody formation, and your virus test (PCR) was at 19 weeks, I would consider the testing done.

Congratulations in advance and thank you for your very kind words...

hiv and hbv
hepitis c and b together