|Can i maary someone who have Hepatits B?
Jun 15, 2008
I want to marry a person who have hepatitis B chronic type. What will happen when i will take a baby?? is there a possibility that the baby will be infected??
I have taken Vaccine against Hep B.
Response from Dr. McGovern
You should check your surface antibodies for hepatitis B and if they are at a protective level you should do fine! You cannot pass the virus to your baby if you yourself are protected from infection.
You will also need occasional booster shots to keep you protected.
AM I A HEPATITIS B PATIENT IF MY HBsag is "non reactive"?
hiv and hbv
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Scared I Have AIDS
- Blood In Semen After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Fatigue After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sinus Infection After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.