|AM I A HEPATITIS B PATIENT IF MY HBsag is "non reactive"?
Jun 15, 2008
my hepatitis lab result for HBsag is "non reactive" am i a hepatitis b patient? thanks alot dr.keep safe
Response from Dr. McGovern
If your hepatitis B surface antigen test is non reactive, then you do not have chronic infection.
High ALT levels
Can i maary someone who have Hepatits B?
- What Kind Of Skin Problems Can You Have If You Have Gonorrhea?
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Warts And Genital Herpes?
- What Happens When Bacterial Vaginosis Goes Untreated?
- What Happens If Gonorrhea Is Left Untreated?
- What Can Herpes Be Mistaken For?
- Is Uti Medication The Same As Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.