AM I A HEPATITIS B PATIENT IF MY HBsag is "non reactive"?
Jun 15, 2008
my hepatitis lab result for HBsag is "non reactive" am i a hepatitis b patient? thanks alot dr.keep safe
Response from Dr. McGovern
If your hepatitis B surface antigen test is non reactive, then you do not have chronic infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- HIV Risk Sex With A Prostitute
- Bloody Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Trouble Urinating After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Amoxicillin To Treat Vaginal Infections
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.