|High ALT levels
Jun 15, 2008
These are my test results as shown below: 30 May 2008, Liver Bilirubin (Total): 12 umol/l ( 0-24 ) Alkaline Phosphatase: 76 units ( 40-110 ) GGT: 51 units ( 0-60 ) ALT: 74 units ( 0-45 ) H AST: 35 IU/L ( 0-45 )
Should I be concerned about high ALT levels?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You should have evaluation for possible causes of hepatitis which can include viruses, medications, alcohol, fatty liver, and other conditions. I would first recheck to see if they stay mildly elevated.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Urethra After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Glands After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Thrush After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Condoms Videos
- My Vagina Hurts And Has A Strange Smell Could It Be A Std
- The First Symptoms Of Genital Warts Pictures
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.