Should I still worry about HBV?

A year and a half ago I tested positive for acute HBV. I was not given any meds and the doc said before a the year was out it resolved on it's own I then also took a vaccine for both Hep A and B. Now I have contracted HIV. Question is, if I am resolved of the HBV and non-reactive on the last test but reactive for antibodies, can it come back or should I worry about my liver and my meds more than normal? (Sustiva and Truvada) Am I considered co-infected?

Thank you for helping to clear this up I am a little confused with all the terminology.

There is good reason that you are having trouble understanding this - the hepatitis B terminology is quite confusing!

It is good that you cleared your Hepatitis B infection prior to getting HIV. If you had HBV after HIV infection, the chance of clearance would have been lower.

You should not have any major issues related to HBV if you resolved your infection. You should do extremely well on your medications. Your doctor will monitor your liver function tests while on Truvada and Sustiva. Remember that adherence to the medications is really important for a good result.

Make certain that you have been tested for HCV as well since all HIV patients should have testing for this infection too.

Accuracy of my test results!!!!!!!!
HBV-DNA RESULT