Accuracy of my test results!!!!!!!!

Hello, hope you are well, and thanks for helping people on this forum! Can you tell me if my test result is conclusive? I took a hcv rna pcr test, qualitative at 18 weeks and it was negative. Is this conclusive? Is the qualitative accurate? Should I test further?

Thanks for the help, I was recommended to this site and I will tell others, it is very helpful.

Glad to know you think the forum is helpful.

Testing for HCV at 18 weeks by PCR is a very sensitive test. Also, viremia PRECEDES antibody formation. Since the vast majority of patients seroconvert their antibody by 12 weeks, I would consider PCR testing at 18 weeks to be even more reassuring and would stop testing.

hep c
Should I still worry about HBV?