Jun 15, 2008
my blood work came back hep c reactive what does this mean
| Response from Dr. McGovern
If you have risk factors for infection, it means prior exposure to hepatitis C virus. To know if the infection is chronic, you need a HCV RNA test.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Hair Loss An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Blood In Urine After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Touching Vaginal Secretions Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Penis Discharge After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.