Jun 15, 2008
my blood work came back hep c reactive what does this mean
| Response from Dr. McGovern
If you have risk factors for infection, it means prior exposure to hepatitis C virus. To know if the infection is chronic, you need a HCV RNA test.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Link Between Std's And Hiv Infection?can Std Treatment Slow The Spread Of Hiv Infection?
- Why Would Someone Who Has Aids Test Negative Consistently?
- How Many People Get Diagnose With Hiv A Day?
- How Does The United States Help South Africa With Preventing Hiv/aids?
- Is It Normal For Children To Shiver When They Have A Fever?
- Do Hoopz Got Aids?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.