Jun 15, 2008
my blood work came back hep c reactive what does this mean
Response from Dr. McGovern
If you have risk factors for infection, it means prior exposure to hepatitis C virus. To know if the infection is chronic, you need a HCV RNA test.
worried sick! Anti Hbc
Accuracy of my test results!!!!!!!!
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation
- Is Red Eyes A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- HIV Infection Risk Blowjob From A Prostitute
- White Tongue After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Can Smx/tmp Cure Trichomoniasis?
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Masturbating With A Wart On Your Hand?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.