Jun 15, 2008
my blood work came back hep c reactive what does this mean
Response from Dr. McGovern
If you have risk factors for infection, it means prior exposure to hepatitis C virus. To know if the infection is chronic, you need a HCV RNA test.
worried sick! Anti Hbc
Accuracy of my test results!!!!!!!!
- What Foods To Eat And Avoid With Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Does A Herpes Blister Look Like?
- What Can You Put On Herpes Sore To Stop The Itch?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- What Are The Different Types Of Herpes Zosters Or Shingles?
- Ways Other Than Sex To Get Herpes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.