|worried sick! Anti Hbc
Jun 15, 2008
Is there any way of knowing if someone was previously infected with hep b - my question is...what exactly does Anti Hbc IgG and IgM test for? if the test is non reactive does it mean that the person never had the infection? thank u
| Response from Dr. McGovern
If the hepatitis B core IgG is non-reactive, then the person was not exposed. The IgM is positive in recent infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blisters After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Touching Sperm Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Psoriasis After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.