please unterpret

Ive been diagnosed of reactive HBsAg and acquired from birth (mother's side). I undergo tests. Please interpret my Alt is 26.75, HBeAg is 888.100 and Anti Hbe is 4.570. Is it chronic? How possible can it be, at least lessen, if it is acquired from birth? What are the risks if Hepa B is acquired from birth?

It appears that you do have chronic infection. You will need further testing of HBV DNA and serial monitoring of your ALT since right now it appears to be normal or near normal. This will help to determine the activity of your disease.

test result
worried sick! Anti Hbc